Good morning, ya’ll!
So as the title explains, it is that time of year again! And, I am pumped! I’m doing this detox for a number of reasons. 1. Its an Ayurvedic thang, Spring and Fall cleanses are most valuable to your health. 2. I know my body and mind needs it.
What will I be doing?
- Wake up before the sun. Just the usual 5am to 5:30am.
- Oil pulling. That will be a post for another day, but for a heads up, check out this link
- Warm water with lemon. A staple every damn day. I may just add apple cider vinegar…
- Sun Salutations and meditation
- Kitchari. A staple detox meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For me? My go to lunch with steamed veggies.
- Steamed fruit for breakfast. Apples preferably. Cinnamon and cloves
- Detox Tea. Cumin, fennel, and coriander seeds for a happy belly.
- Sesame seed oil massage at night.
Through out the rest of the month, I shall explain some of these more in depth. The why’s and how it worked for me. This week I have to take it easy on the computer. Good bye Pinterest 😦
Sorry for the lack of words and pictures! I’m keeping my to-dos on technology as minimal as possible! Just wanted to update!
Till next time,