This Weekend’s Simple Pleasures.
1. A lunch feast to kick off a weekend with my main foodie partner (aka: my bro). Pizza, soup, and salad, and… avocado fries? Sure, why not?
2. Mani and pedis. All of a sudden you feel like a girl again.
3. Baking lemon bars at 10pm with your bestie. Eaten warm with a super tart face. Awesome.
4. A free yoga class. Now, I still got $20 in my pocket. I’m about to pop some tags?
5. Vegan fast food! Pita with hummus, artichoke, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, and fried falafals. Yes, please.
6. Cleaning your room. Never thought I would ever say that, but tis true. Feels pretty good having your own decluttered probably-be-messy-in-a-week space.
7. The only “home-made” meal I had all weekend. Leftover pad thai, daddy-grilled salmon, and sauteed peppers. Oh yea, just some chocolate stout on the side. BAMF.
8. Being able to go out to Sunday brunch (Panera) with all your co-workers and NOT talk about work.
9. Bread and butter? Eh. Bread and roasted garlic? F*** yea!!!
10. Reading. Finally got to finish this book! Amazing. Now to remember it. Share it. Live it.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Enjoy your Monday 🙂
P.S. If you ever need a pick-me up or a really good karaoke session, I recommend this song. Beautiful and catchy.